Project Management MentorsHighly Experienced Mentors to work as an extension of your team
Our Mentors provide a fast way to encourage consistent practices on-the-job.
GT Group’s Mentors assist project managers and project staffs in building project management skills while ensuring the success of individual projects.
Our mentors actively participate in projects activities, ensuring standards are fully adopted. We help provide a comfortable transition when deploying new processes, practices, and templates.
This style of personalized knowledge transfer from experienced resources encourages the development of competencies more easily gained through example, guided practice, and hands-on learning.
Ways Mentors Can Help
Coach your employees in project management processes and techniques, as well as best practices, to quicken the positive impact of major change initiatives that affect the entire organization.
- Pilot a new initiative working in partnership with project managers to implement standard project management practices in a consistent manner.
- Recommend improvements within the portfolio for efficient execution through the coaching and mentoring of project managers.
- Before beginning the project, identify the risks that may impact it and plan methods of minimizing or mitigating those threats.
- Manage project performance reviews to identify problems in a timely manner and provide team members with support in implementing steps to resolve the situation by taking appropriate corrective actions when necessary.
- Foster collaborative working relationships and promote the development of a community of project management specialists.
- Reinforce recent training to ensure concepts taught in learning programs are put into practice.
- Designate a representative to fill in for a long period of time during an unexpected absence of your project manager or project manager.